Sponsored

Toyota is really dragging their feet on the 2025 Tacoma Info....

Gfenza89

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 tacoma sr5
Pretty sure I will. At least it will be a truck. It may not do the 350K I have on my Taco, but at this point, I'd still rather have a truck as to the 2 liter, 8 passenger, semi-grocery hauler available from Toyota.
Direct injection only…. No thanks
Sponsored

Airborne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4runner
Yeah. Not claiming I'm not dissappointed. I luv my Taco. No vehicle I've ever owned has been more reliable or useful. But, I don't want a tiny, overpressured engine on something I ACTUALLY use as a pickup. I (and 97% of pickup users) RARELY ever have more than one (me) in the truck. If you need to put 5 people in a vehicle, buy a car/SUV. Grow up gentlemen. If a 5 foot bed truck with 4-5 passenger capability is in your driveway, it's because you don't use a pickup truck, and ... you have a driveway... Your "truck" has never seen a dirt road and sure as he.. never seen a dirt road with more than 2 people in it. It's child-man marketing and the vehicles are useless.
Clearly you will never be pleased and should probably just stick with your 20 plus year truck , coming here bashing everything, or anyone that buys a new truck is pretty funny sounding