Sponsored

Toyota is really dragging their feet on the 2025 Tacoma Info....

Airborne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4runner
Honestly im sure not much will change, perhaps the current shortcommings of current model, price Maybe, color. Hopefully…this is a new generation , im planning to write my check and buy new truck, if it blows up. Fuck it its under warrenty…we can , hope or speculate… is what it is… i need a new truck ive been driving toyotas for 40 years , im not leaving for the latest kia, or tesla. Lol.

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
Too many '24s on the lots. Turns out, there are still a bunch of adult males who know they'll never open the back doors on a 4-door pickup or use a 5 foot bed. When the manufacturers realize 97% of pickup users (not living in suburbia with 6 girl children soccer players...) would like to have pickup trucks, they will be able to sell most of them. In the mean time, there are half a million well equiped, but too expensive, 4-door, '24s rusting away on the lot.
naw dude. I open the back doors all the damn time. And I have a long bed hybrid. Can fit a great dane back here. Takes 15 minutes to put the seats back in when family flies in to ski.

2024 Tacoma Toyota is really dragging their feet on the 2025 Tacoma Info.... IMG_6507

Really fast whip. Nothing but stoke. Keep your kit lean when you can, having a blast driving it. Heading to Canyonlands in a couple weeks.
Sponsored