Trailhunter max tire size

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Dude that’s excellent - how is the poke so modest ? Those tires are almost 12” wide.
My big mud flaps may be hiding the width, they’re pretty wide tho. Maybe an inch wider than stock on each side

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
I think I’ll copy the ARK flaps - how are they doing? Are they flexible enough to fully bend over terrain without tearing them out ?
Yeah. They’re pretty nice, maybe 3/16” thick.. decently flexible. I got the splash guards also, easy install but the holes weren’t exact. Good thing it’s easily conformed

Sponsored

OP
OP
tacorancher

tacorancher

First Name
k
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma TH
I think I’ll copy the ARK flaps - how are they doing? Are they flexible enough to fully bend over terrain without tearing them out ?
My big mud flaps may be hiding the width, they’re pretty wide tho. Maybe an inch wider than stock on each side

I see - yeah the flap is hiding about an inch? It looks good though and any fling should get caught by the new flaps - are you experiencing rock chips up in front of the rear fender / on the rear fender

OP
OP
tacorancher

tacorancher

First Name
k
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma TH
Here’s a couple more. Just for to camp and actually have signal.

IMG_4531.jpeg

IMG_4532.jpeg

IMG_4533.jpeg
Both trucks look excellent. What it looks like to me is the tread pattern lines up with the outer edge of the fender flare and that the angled part that forms the sidewall is poking - maybe an inch max - looks good for me. I’m trending toward 285/70/18 KO3s
Sponsored