Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions

Rope_photo

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Off-road
For those of you wondering. My truck was sitting in Long Beach and got off of hold on Sunday, August 18. I just picked it up at my dealer here in SoCal today August, 24. So if your truck is in Long Beach and gets off hold to go to a dealer in SoCal, expect a week or less!
Do you know what day it arrived at the port? I have one sitting there that arrived on the 20th.
Sponsored

Rope_photo

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Off-road
And the saga continues for my specific TH...

Dates from Toyota Inventory Search:
- Over the weekend: ETA 8/22-9/4
- On Monday night: ETA updated to 8/20-8/22
- On Tuesday morning: ETA updated to 8/22 (single date, no range)
- As of today: no ETA, updated back to just "may be in transit"

Talked to the dealer and they have no more information and there's no active hold on my truck - it's just sitting at the Benecia port since 8/19. What's stranger is a TRD Pro that came on the same boat got delivered to the same dealer today.

Upside is I got to see a TRD Pro in underground in person. My observations:
- Really is a gorgeous looking truck; TH should be similar or better looking
- Color and gloss combination collects water spots and finger prints like flies to a pile of...you get the idea. I'm pretty over trying to keep a dark vehicle clean. Also shows scratches very easily
- Leg room isn't as terrible in the back as I expected when driver seat adjusted to me (I'm 5' 8")
- It's a TALL truck. No steps from factory are a problem
- Passenger door panel already had a scuff unloaded from the delivery truck that wouldn't buff out

He did tell me the person who it's held for isn't being responsive so he might offer it to me if it turns into a back out situation. I'll probably still hold out for the TH.

74597460330__6314CE46-E80D-42AC-B60B-D0E53221E10A.jpeg
Mine did the exact same. Landed the 20th, range was 8/24-9/4, then switched to just 8/24, then switched to "check with dealer"

Sponsored

parker17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 TRD OFF-Road
So maybe 6 weeks then. I'll hope for end of September.
It's dependent on if your truck goes on hold and for how long. I fully believe that without this QC hold, it's entirely possible that my truck would have arrived on July 8. The duration of the hold is really the determining factor and there is no way to estimate how long it'll be. Some people had like 2 week holds, others like me had over 50 day holds.

SP4RUNNER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat, Highlander
Well turned down an offer for this Ice Cap White at my local dealer. Buyer backed out of it and I have Trailhunter #2 on hold which is a Bronze Oxide. OTD price for this white cap was 76k fully loaded MSRP no mark up (bed liner, trailer cam, gun safe , wheel lock, x14 option items in total) . It was very difficult to pass up but I really like the Bronze Oxide Trailhunter which is on a hold at Long Beach.

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions 20240825_150959

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions 20240825_151005

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions 20240825_151010

Last edited:

Rope_photo

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Off-road
Well turned down an offer for this Ice Cap White at my local dealer. Buyer backed out of it and I have Trailhunter #2 on hold which is a Bronze Oxide. OTD price for this white cap was 76k fully loaded MSRP no mark up (bed liner, trailer cam, gun safe , wheel lock, x14 option items in total) . It was very difficult to pass up but I really like the Bronze Oxide Trailhunter which is on a hold at Long Beach.

20240825_150959.jpg

20240825_151005.jpg

20240825_151010.jpg
Where was this?

Sponsored