Sponsored

Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions

jaslim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma DCLB
Really hope thats true. Where did you hear that Toyota lifted all holds? Starting to get impatient waiting for my TH to arrive… congrats on the new truck you are one of the lucky ones.
Re-reading what I wrote, I wasn't quite specific or clear enough. "Lifted all holds" was in reference to the specific silver TH, not necessarily all TH's, Toyota is cranking through and inspecting each one.

For the silver TH, dealer showed me the pipeline view. He highlighted that every field not having any reference to a hold isn't good enough. He was looking at the icon - it said FI previously and now (as of Sunday) said F only which means it's fully released.

Hope this helps clarify.
Sponsored

JaKOwNz7

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhunter
Checked Toyota website yesterday and saw my TH arrival date changed from contact dealer to 9/12-9/13. Texted my salesman and he told me it was in fact arriving today. After months of waiting, finally got my Black TH 5’ and I love it! If you’re still waiting have hope, it will come soon.
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions IMG_3760
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions IMG_3742

Vidman

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra,1967 chevelle, 1972 c-10 pro street
Another happy happy customer..great looking truck

tacoboutit

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EXL
Checked Toyota website yesterday and saw my TH arrival date changed from contact dealer to 9/12-9/13. Texted my salesman and he told me it was in fact arriving today. After months of waiting, finally got my Black TH 5’ and I love it! If you’re still waiting have hope, it will come soon.
IMG_3760.jpeg
IMG_3742.jpeg
Looks good in black. I am getting Bronze Oxide myself. If not that, I probably would have gone with black.

timetoeatpotatoes

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D:
IMG_3760.jpeg
IMG_3742.jpeg
when was your build?

Sponsored

timetoeatpotatoes

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D:
awesome thanks! Mine just built earlier this week so i am pretty excited but sounds like transport will take some time. CA as well but driving down to socal to pick up.

Willm8

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Hybrid Highlander
It is a waiting game! My dealer texted me September 2nd that my reserved TH is "schedule to arrive anytime between September 6th-13th!" Well today is the 13th and no message from the dealer. On Takoma Inventory, after there being no date on the in transit message, now it says 9-14 to 9/21. We shall see. My dealer has been very good at contacting me when there is actually a development, so i will wait until next week before I reach out to him again. I reserved June 28th, so 3 months. Started trying to secure a TH in May 2024. For a while I was saving as a favorite every TH within 100 miles of me that had a long bed. Today I got messages that 5 of the 14 I had collected were no longer available meaning they must have been delivered and sold!

SAR Taco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter
My TH is still stuck since the 27th. It seems that no one is able to drive the 3 hours to pick it up and bring it to the dealership 🙄 I have to question how it take them this long. It's not on the current TSB either.

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions 1000012789

JaKOwNz7

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhunter
My TH is still stuck since the 27th. It seems that no one is able to drive the 3 hours to pick it up and bring it to the dealership 🙄 I have to question how it take them this long. It's not on the current TSB either.

1000012789.jpg
They didn’t tell me directly but I think they are either waiting for part or manpower to fix the snorkel cover issue. Mine had the little circle divot meaning they fixed it. I called Toyota Brand Engagement hotline and complained to them and next couple days my truck was shipped out lol. Maybe it was coincidence.

Sponsored

jaslim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma DCLB

1000012789.jpg
See the little icon on the top left says FI? My dealer told me that means it's still being held and not released yet so it's not about sometime being available to go drive it the 3 hours.

Willm8

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Hybrid Highlander
Waiting could be over! My dealer texted me yesterday September 16th, at 4:15pm car carriers were on the way and scheduled to arrive same day or next. . I reserved June 28th, so coming up on 3 months. But then, at 6:45 PM I get the picture below: Mine is the one at the bottom with the roof rack. 😬. Am planning to drive the 1.5 hours to the dealer today.
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions TH on truck W

VermontTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH Ice Cap (July build date)
New truck day finally came!

Build date was 7.30. I live in New England and It arrived at the Port of Newark around 9.1. So about two weeks for inspection and then about a day to be trucked up to VT. Those of you still waiting, your day will come!
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions IMG_5917
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter QC Holds — multiple regions IMG_5919
Sponsored