Sponsored

TRD Offroad Upgrade Package

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma
I have a deposit on a TRD offroad iforce Max with the upgrade package. The description of what the upgrade package includes on my truck is different than what I see anywhere else. I am really hoping it is accurate, but wanted to ask if anyone had any information that might confirm what is included. I did see a couple threads about heated seats being included, but this has other inclusions such as ventilated seats and the air compressor. Any Insite would be appreciated.
2024 Tacoma TRD Offroad Upgrade Package 1718287405548
Sponsored

G_TRD

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
I have the the non-hybrid OR with the upgrade package and do not have or have seen any with the ventilated seats or air compressor. Could that be something included only for hybrid models?

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
I have the the non-hybrid OR with the upgrade package and do not have or have seen any with the ventilated seats or air compressor. Could that be something included only for hybrid models?
Same, and that's my thinking. Appears that the Hybrids have a different "upgrade" selection compared to the rest of the trims.

OP
OP
ChesterCopperpot
First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tacoma
This is the option using the builder on toyota.com. I had never seen the option include the air compressor until I saw the options for my truck. Hoping it is accurate, dealer know nothing.
2024 Tacoma TRD Offroad Upgrade Package 1718290749574

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
I have a TRD OR non hybrid with the premium package and I have the heated and ventilated seats. You need to have the softex fabric seats to have the ventilation... so I think it's a difference between the upgrade and the premium.

Sponsored

WWTravel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-road
I have a deposit on a TRD offroad iforce Max with the upgrade package. The description of what the upgrade package includes on my truck is different than what I see anywhere else. I am really hoping it is accurate, but wanted to ask if anyone had any information that might confirm what is included. I did see a couple threads about heated seats being included, but this has other inclusions such as ventilated seats and the air compressor. Any Insite would be appreciated.
1718287405548.png
Here is the Premium Package at a cost of $8,800. This package does not include the air compressor. Hopes this helps!

2024 Tacoma TRD Offroad Upgrade Package 1718302732873

Fiigtaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD OR
1718287405548.png
I have the upgrade package with the non hybrid, it came with heated seats and heated steering wheel

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
I have the upgrade package with the non hybrid, it came with heated seats and heated steering wheel
I have that too - difference here is the ventilated seats and air compressor. Still thinking it's just a different combination package for the hybrid only.

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
I have the trd or with the Premium pkg. The seats are heated and ventilated.

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Only the Trailhunter comes with the air compressor, not even the TRD Pro has it as standard, and they are both built off of the Off-Road Premium.

Sponsored

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Only the Trailhunter comes with the air compressor, not even the TRD Pro has it as standard, and they are both built off of the Off-Road Premium.
There's a post around here somewhere of a package that comes with a compressor. It's not a trailhunter either.

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
There's a post around here somewhere of a package that comes with a compressor. It's not a trailhunter either.
That is good information to know.

I was just going by the ordering guide Toyota provided to dealers earlier this year.