Sponsored

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
1/5/24 UPDATE - CANADA 2024 TACOMA BUILD & PRICE NOW LIVE!

https://www.toyota.ca/toyota/en/build-price/tacoma

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Post:

In canada build page is still for 2023 . Anyone have any guess will that happen ??
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Canadians are always last in the race for releases, which annoys me. The US version recently went live, I'm sure we're next on the list here soon.

Patiently tapping my fingers to the bone on the table waiting. Because if I'm reading documentation correctly, the US will have the option for softex and the bigger screen on the 6MT sport, but us Canadians won't. If that's the case I may consider pulling my deposit, that screens most definitely a dealbreaker for me. JBL and the 14" from the start.

OP
OP
Sandeep1994

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Yeah lets see if gets live soon . I am stuck in choosing TRD off road manual or SR5 . I don't want to spend over 50000 .Both trucks are under 50 k .TRD off road manual looks better deal than SR5 with just 1500 dollar more but as they say they donā€™t build too many manual transmission trucks so i have to wait longer to get truck or i just go with SR5

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Yeah lets see if gets live soon . I am stuck in choosing TRD off road manual or SR5 . I don't want to spend over 50000 .Both trucks are under 50 k .TRD off road manual looks better deal than SR5 with just 1500 dollar more but as they say they donā€™t build too many manual transmission trucks so i have to wait longer to get truck or i just go with SR5
I hear ya, my limit's 60k which falls directly in line with the Canadian pricing model but now this US build configurator got me stressed out lol. Time will tell.

Newtacointown

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Youā€™re looking at 54k Canadian plus tax for the TRD off road non premium version. I have a deposit in for one myself Iā€™m just dying to figure out if I can add heated seats as a single option like the U.S can. Thatā€™s all the extras I really need.

also I sent an email to Toyota Canada about when we can expect a configurator and they replied back basically with ā€œsupply chain issuesā€. Lol what a joke šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Youā€™re looking at 54k Canadian plus tax for the TRD off road non premium version. I have a deposit in for one myself Iā€™m just dying to figure out if I can add heated seats as a single option like the U.S can. Thatā€™s all the extras I really need.

also I sent an email to Toyota Canada about when we can expect a configurator and they replied back basically with ā€œsupply chain issuesā€. Lol what a joke šŸ˜‚
Basic supply chain issues excuse is golden but so old. We're passed COVID, time to stop using supply chain as an excuse in the automotive world lol everywhere else seemed to recover just fine.

Tacosyeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
I mean, configurator or not, the pricing is out there for Canada already, sans the hybrid models.

Model Bed size Starting MSRP Estimated Vehicle Price*
SR56-foot$46,950$50,511
TRD Off-Road6-foot$50,650$54,211
TRD Sport6-foot$50,050$53,611
TRD Sport +6-foot$54,450$58,011
TRD Sport Premium6-foot$58,150$61,711
TRD Off-Road 6MT5-foot$48,550$52,111
TRD Off-Road Premium5-foot$58,350$61,911
TRD Sport + 6MT5-foot$52,350$55,911
*NOTE: Vehicle Price includes MSRP/Freight PDI/AC charge/maximum Dealer fees/maximum other fees and charges, and excludes taxes, license, insurance and registration.

The previous order guide for Canada already shows what can be optioned on the non-hybrids.

MisterFlabby

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I just spoke to a rep in Northern Ontario. He was able to see when they would start to receive 4th Gen tacomas and he has told me that mid March is the timeline for the first one.

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
I just spoke to a rep in Northern Ontario. He was able to see when they would start to receive 4th Gen tacomas and he has told me that mid March is the timeline for the first one.
That sucks. Was hoping to take one for a spin before ordering my hybrid.

Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I mean, configurator or not, the pricing is out there for Canada already, sans the hybrid models.

Model Bed size Starting MSRP Estimated Vehicle Price*
SR56-foot$46,950$50,511
TRD Off-Road6-foot$50,650$54,211
TRD Sport6-foot$50,050$53,611
TRD Sport +6-foot$54,450$58,011
TRD Sport Premium6-foot$58,150$61,711
TRD Off-Road 6MT5-foot$48,550$52,111
TRD Off-Road Premium5-foot$58,350$61,911
TRD Sport + 6MT5-foot$52,350$55,911
*NOTE: Vehicle Price includes MSRP/Freight PDI/AC charge/maximum Dealer fees/maximum other fees and charges, and excludes taxes, license, insurance and registration.

The previous order guide for Canada already shows what can be optioned on the non-hybrids.

I don't trust it. Wasn't the US version similar to Canadian pricing and then the configurator went live and suddenly it all went to shit? I'll believe the price that comes with the configurator lol.

Tacosyeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
I don't trust it. Wasn't the US version similar to Canadian pricing and then the configurator went live and suddenly it all went to shit? I'll believe the price that comes with the configurator lol.
Itā€™s from the press release on Toyota.ca. Prices didnā€™t change on the configurator in the states versus their press release as far as Iā€™m aware.

WhiskyTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending TRD
Ouch! That is for the non-hybrid? I am on the 'list' for a Pro right now but admittedly the prices are giving me second thoughts. TRD OR is the more likely choice now. Certainly will depend how we get to configure them up here in the north.

MisterFlabby

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Ouch! That is for the non-hybrid? I am on the 'list' for a Pro right now but admittedly the prices are giving me second thoughts. TRD OR is the more likely choice now. Certainly will depend how we get to configure them up here in the north.
Yeah, for non hybrid. I believe they are getting three not for sale but for test drive only in January. An SR5 and two TRD OF, one manual and one automatic. But that March timeline is for units that are sold or can be sold

Truz66

First Name
Truz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
My dealer apparently had a conference call with Toyota Canada about dealer allocations of the ā€˜24 Tacoma late last week. Letā€™s hope that will solidify things for some requests shortly (hopefully this week?).. I was told first customer deliveries would happen in February but I donā€™t really believe it. It will be what it will be.
Sponsored