Sponsored

WhiskyTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending TRD
Yuck!
Unfortunately I am not sure I can wait that long. My current vehicle is being held together by duct tape and chewing gum. Had no plans to shop around but might need to consider other mid-sized 'if' delivery will be quicker.
Sponsored

Last edited:

darshan1992

First Name
Darshan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Yes Calgary as well. Cochrane Toyota. Similar expected delivery date as you (April/May).
Did the dealership call you and give you these estimates or did you have to chase them?
I am in Edmonton and put down a deposit in August at Sherwood Park Toyota. At that time, the sales guy didn't even ask what trim. He said he will call me when the configurator goes live and I can confirm my order with trim level etc.

OP
OP
Sandeep1994

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Did the dealership call you and give you these estimates or did you have to chase them?
I am in Edmonton and put down a deposit in August at Sherwood Park Toyota. At that time, the sales guy didn't even ask what trim. He said he will call me when the configurator goes live and I can confirm my order with trim level etc.
My dealer just emailed me few days back confirming ETA around may .. ( calgary )

Truz66

First Name
Truz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
My dealership in Edmonton tells me my trim was not available in their first allocation even though I am near or at top of list (deposit in June). I am hoping my trim will be in their next allocation of third week of Jan. Actually, my trim and color was in the first allocation but they reserved it for a floor model or test driver.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sandeep1994

Sandeep1994

First Name
Sidhu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
My dealership in Edmonton tells me my trim was not available in their first allocation even though I am near or at top of list (deposit in June). I am hoping my trim will be in their next allocation of third week of Jan. Actually, my trim and color was in the first allocation but they reserved it for a floor model or test driver.
Which trim ???

Tacosyeg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Which dealer? I wonder when they will get the order guide for the hybrids.

Makearl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
I did not chase them at all. I went in and put a deposit on a specific model and trim - Sport Plus Manual - along with preferred colour. He called me a few weeks later and said my order had been picked up.
I did not chase them at all. I put a deposit on a specific model and trim (Sport Plus manual) with a preferred colour. He called me a few weeks later and said the Order has been picked up by Toyota.

darshan1992

First Name
Darshan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
I did not chase them at all. I went in and put a deposit on a specific model and trim - Sport Plus Manual - along with preferred colour. He called me a few weeks later and said my order had been picked up.

I did not chase them at all. I put a deposit on a specific model and trim (Sport Plus manual) with a preferred colour. He called me a few weeks later and said the Order has been picked up by Toyota.
I see. I'm guessing you chose the non-hybrid engine? Or did they already confirm your hybrid order?

Sponsored

darshan1992

First Name
Darshan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Update: Toyota Canada is only take gas model orders at this moment.

This is what my dealership told. Sherwood Park Toyota Edmonton.

Quoted text from email reply -
"The builds / pricing are not yet available on the Toyota Canada website. We do have internals outlining the specs and color options for gas model Tacomas. Unfortunately the Hybrid TRD Pros are not yet part of our internal reporting just yet. If interested in a gas powered 2024 Tacoma build, I can visit with you here at the dealership and put the order through, pricing details are not yet out yet."

Gear_yyc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Avalanche
Update: Toyota Canada is only take gas model orders at this moment.

This is what my dealership told. Sherwood Park Toyota Edmonton.

Quoted text from email reply -
"The builds / pricing are not yet available on the Toyota Canada website. We do have internals outlining the specs and color options for gas model Tacomas. Unfortunately the Hybrid TRD Pros are not yet part of our internal reporting just yet. If interested in a gas powered 2024 Tacoma build, I can visit with you here at the dealership and put the order through, pricing details are not yet out yet."
That's correct. They've been taking orders on the gas models since September. When I went in and talked to my dealer in September, the system was showing January for hybrid package info to be released, but that may have changed since then.
Sponsored