Sponsored

I nnneed your help!!!

Harley996

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma 3.5 v6
Hey guys!I've always love Tokuyo Tacoma and wanna to buy a 4th gen at the end of this year.I'm so excited about that.But i've been struggling with a problem what the colour i should choose,WHITE or BLACK?I need the help of car owners,and your's answer is very important to me!Thank you vvvery much!!!
THE WHITE ONE:
2024 Tacoma I nnneed your help!!! 1

THE BLACK ONE:
2024 Tacoma I nnneed your help!!! 2

Which one do you prefer?
Statement:photos are from internet,please contact to delete if infringement of rights.
Sponsored

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I too like both white and black cars, but truth be told, I've had more white cars over the years now than black. White, to me, seems to be an easy color to where I dont have to worry about washing it a lot, and it really doesnt look dirty when it's dirty -- sure you know what I mean by that.

Black on the other hand shows all dirt, all the time! But when it's cleaned and waxed up nothing looks better -- not even the white. The same is true for other dark colors like red, blue, etc. I live in Phoenix, so I default to white simply because, well, phoenix is like a furnace in the summer!

My last three trucks have been white, so on some subconscious level, I've already chosen white as my favorite even though I'd like to have a different color vehicle... All in all I'm happy with my white taco!

TurboTruck!

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma SR MT 4x4
Hey guys!I've always love Tokuyo Tacoma and wanna to buy a 4th gen at the end of this year.I'm so excited about that.But i've been struggling with a problem what the colour i should choose,WHITE or BLACK?I need the help of car owners,and your's answer is very important to me!Thank you vvvery much!!!
THE WHITE ONE:
1.jpg

THE BLACK ONE:
2.jpg

Which one do you prefer?
Statement:photos are from internet,please contact to delete if infringement of rights.
I think this is the Underground color not black.

Sponsored

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
Dark colors only if you garage or carport it (from a black truck owner) The sun is not kind to the absence of color. Underground slightly better albedo but similar fate, requires thorough care against sun damage.

white if you don’t want 2nd degree burns in the summer touching the vehicle. Black truck sitting in the sun will heat your lunch on the hood. So there’s that.

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
Regarding cars, black isn't a color. It's a hobby.
This right here. Black looks good for about 6 and a half minutes after washing then it is just dirty until the next wash.

Sponsored

Forest Moon

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OR Supersonic Red MT
Toyota is known to have problems with their white paint. Don't know if it's still a thing but the 3rd gens had it right up until the end of their run. And that is definitely Underground, not black.

TexasBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma SR5
The body lines and looks of the truck are definitely accentuated with the black or any of the other colors for that matter. Darker cars are generally harder to keep clean. Darker cars also tend to get hotter in the interior than lighter cars. When I got mine had the choice between White and Celestial Silver, chose Silver lines just looked more crisp with the color. Also still light enough in color to keep interior cooler. Strictly based on wow factor black, for looks and comfort Celestial Silver, White if you don't want to spend all your time detailing.

WaitingToo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Silver is/was my choice, have a white Rav because that's what she wanted and every bug and ding up front shows... Black would probably be my last choice for all the reasons already shared.

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
Dark colors only if you garage it or carport it. -From a black truck owner. The sun is not kind to the absence of color. Underground slightly better albedo but similar issues with heat affecting your paint. Not to mention 2nd degree burns reaching into your bed if it’s been in the sun all day. If you live in the desert southwest those lighter colors are the way to go

guitarist alec

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport 4X4 Longbed Premium
I went BLUE and love it - it's a good thing i enjoy the workout of washing and waxing 😅 I looked and drove quite few Tacomas, even made offers on Silver and white ones but my heart ultimately wanted blue.... I do have to say for a second choice the SILVER looks really good in person, and the WHITE looks great with black fenders and roof.
2024 Tacoma I nnneed your help!!! IMG_4285
Sponsored