Sponsored

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
I've had my Taco since July 6th, and since that day I've had a list of links to future upgrades I knew I'd want. One of those links:
53101-AK070 - Grille Sub Assembly Rad - Toyota Parts Delivered

At the time the price was $273 for the heritage grill, but I see it has since come down to $268. These part numbers were not mysteries in early July, and these grilles have been fairly readily available at dealers across the country, all for much less than the price gougers at YotaGarage. You'll come out way ahead even having to buy a bracket/light separately than what Rave and Yota are offering.

ETA: I didn't realize that for $400, YotaGarage isn't even throwing in a camera bracket 😂
Comparing apples to oranges. Even says in big bold letters, local pick up only. The cheapest shipping I have found is $120 from a dealer. My local dealer and plenty of other do not discount.
2024 Tacoma Heritage Grille -- OEM and Aftermarket Options Screenshot 2024-09-05 162729
Sponsored

that_frenchman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium iForce Max

Astewart23

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I just purchased my Trailhunter Grille yesterday and it already shipped out, should be delivered on Thursday. Can't wait to put it on the truck. Thought i was gonna have to wait a while to get it, but shipped out next day.

taco4moro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
I just purchased my Trailhunter Grille yesterday and it already shipped out, should be delivered on Thursday. Can't wait to put it on the truck. Thought i was gonna have to wait a while to get it, but shipped out next day.
where'd you order from and how much did it run you?

Astewart23

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
where'd you order from and how much did it run you?
After taxes it was $428 thru The Yota Garage which is i know is expensive, but the fact it shipped out next day, I dont regret it. Everywhere else I was looking had EVA'S of weeks to months or more. I also picked up a Diode Dynamics 20 inch light bar thru Rave Off Road with there light bar mount made specifically for this grille.
Sponsored