Sponsored
OP
OP

TRD_Patty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Got the 1.25” wheel spacers on, looks much better. The wheels are now sitting at the equivalent of a +3 offset.
I have a very very minor rub on the rear side of the front fender at certain turns. Still on stock suspension, it will go away if I lift the front at all.
Did have to remove the crash plate and OEM mudguards.

IMG_1607.jpeg
Sponsored

Sullivan0930

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off-Road iForceMax Bronze Oxide
truck looks great. just curious why youre building a pro, why not just buy it factory? All this work is probably around the 10k it would cost, no?

OP
OP

TRD_Patty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
truck looks great. just curious why youre building a pro, why not just buy it factory? All this work is probably around the 10k it would cost, no?
Thanks, I’ve spent 3k on the pro mods, and the pro doesn’t come in bronze or I might have. I also enjoy having usable rear seat space. And as someone who doesn’t off road, I don’t need the suspension.

Sullivan0930

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off-Road iForceMax Bronze Oxide
Thanks, I’ve spent 3k on the pro mods, and the pro doesn’t come in bronze or I might have. I also enjoy having usable rear seat space. And as someone who doesn’t off road, I don’t need the suspension.
makes sense, i figured it would of been way more than 3k in mods. i want to do the black roof asap.
Sponsored