Dongar

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Our parking mode power adapter is now known as Dongar PRO (I've shown this thing off in other threads but wanted to start clean slate). After 8+ design revisions we're ~1 mo from launch!

The first SKU Dongar PMA-01 is meant specifically for Toyota/Lexus and includes three different wiring harnesses. Compatible with all new Land Cruiser J250, Tacoma, Tundra, Sienna, Sequoia, 4Runners, GX550 using the factory OEM preinstalled dashcam connector in the domelight! It's also actually compatible with 33 submodels of Toyota and Lexus, e.g. all mid-tier and up vehicles (e.g. almost all Lexus and most Toyotas XLE, XSE, TRD, Limited, Platinum, Nightshade or LE/SR5 if equipped with premium or tech packages as far back as MY2014). Launch deal coming soon!

2024 Tacoma Dongar PRO (Parking Mode Dash Cam Adapter) Development Updates 1728363095609-sk

Demo:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
Will you be selling this as a complete kit with front and back cameras and a parking mode as well?
Or just the adapter with parking mode?

OP
OP
Dongar

Dongar

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Will you be selling this as a complete kit with front and back cameras and a parking mode as well?
Or just the adapter with parking mode?
We're official dealers for a couple dash cam brands and will definitely offer some deal. What is your preferred price point? Asking because the Nexus 5 in the video retails for $400+tax which is objectively pricey (4 cameras: front+rear+front interior+back interior). That plus Dongar PRO plus a large high-performance sd card gets you well into the $500 range.

I would personally go for the Nextbase 622gw (2 cameras front 4k recording + interior recording module), mostly because you're buying from an outstanding company based in the UK and Minnesota who we've met personally.

Garmin also makes great cams and we've sold thousands of those but they don't offer a turn-key multi-camera setup.

Let me know what you think!
Sponsored