Sponsored

Anyone hate the driver seat position?

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
Iā€™m all alone :(
Iā€™ll just suck it up and get used to it. Iā€™ll definitely try JayTā€™s suggestion and lean it back. Just canā€™t always do that with 2 kids in the back. Guess thatā€™s why they make a Tundra!!
I did fit into my ā€˜22 so much better.

Iā€™ll figure it out.

Fathom it! My headrests seem tilted too far forward. In your pics your seats look reclined way back. I have tried this and it does seem better so Iā€™ll do my commute this morning with them reclined back more. I canā€™t recline them too much however when I have the kids in the back seat. I just need to try all the seat positions. Or make the kids ride in the box. My ā€˜22 with power seat was awesome and I canā€™t understand how people didnā€™t like it.
Thank you so much Pootklopp for taking the time to snap pictures. This is a great community.
I would call my seats pretty normal in terms of tilt. For reference I have a rear facing car seat behind that passenger seat.

Echoedlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Silverado 2024 Tacoma TRD Offroad Long Bed
I like the seats pretty except for one thing. With the seat at the height I like the steering wheel can't be adjusted high enough to where I can't see high enough

av8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
For what these trucks cost, the headrests should be 5-6 position, ratcheting adjustable. Honestly, all cars should have this system to allow us to set them where they're comfortable for us.

Trocious

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR Premium
I thought my seats (SofTex) were a little stiff at first but they softened up and are comfy now. I did notice the head rest is not great if you like to sit upright. Iā€™m 6ā€™3 so I tend to lean back a bit and theyā€™re not an issue.

Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
For what these trucks cost, the headrests should be 5-6 position, ratcheting adjustable. Honestly, all cars should have this system to allow us to set them where they're comfortable for us.
Yes that is what I thought as well. Glad Iā€™m not the only one.