Sponsored

Factory mudflaps part numbers # - from 4th gen 2024 Tacoma SR5

taco4moro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
How? The attachment points where I’m supposed to bolt in the supplied hardware are square holes and much to big for supplied bolts. The QR instructions don’t address this?
yeah you just directly screw into the square holes with a little bit of force, it's a pain in the ass some bolts, it helped me lay down flat and push in from behind the hole as well
Sponsored

CanyonFisherSummitSeeker

First Name
Chapman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road
yeah you just directly screw into the square holes with a little bit of force, it's a pain in the ass some bolts, it helped me lay down flat and push in from behind the hole as well
You mean with the plastic rivets in place correct? Because without them the square holes are too big for bolts.

MarkusJ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport 4x4
We make the mud flaps for the 2024 Tacoma and the price will be under $40! Stay tuned if interested
I was lucky and got them when they were in stock. Just like OEM

CanyonFisherSummitSeeker

First Name
Chapman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road
I just installed the micros. The rear passenger holes aren’t cut out right so only three bolts would fit. Waiting on response from ARK. The other three went in fine so I know it’s not me.
I honestly don’t like them very much and don’t like how they fasten overall. Fit and finish isn’t great (qc stuff). I’d return them if I could.

I still have high hopes for their splash guards. If they take care of me with the rear passenger micro I’ll likely still give the splash guards a shot.
Sponsored