Sponsored

From excited to feeling nervous about my Tacoma Limited order

bitflogger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Offroad Long Bed
That's because you're a reasonable person that grew up before the internet was around to give literally EVERYONE a chance to voice their idiotic opinions to the masses.

I didn't need the 6-ft bed myself, and wanted to park my truck in the garage, but to each his own. And if I need to haul something bigger that isn't messy... I can use the wife's minivan.

Enjoy your truck!

2024.09.01 Washed Both Cars.jpg
You have the Sienna which is funny to me. We traded ours and it was in part sparking the long bed requirement. I ended taking over our prior gen SE, and my wife an AWD wagon with manual transmission.

My pickup will not fit in our garage. So far it has been good as I move from my career into retirement, trail building, ski area crew and redeveloping a property.

It was actually a challenge to find/wait/get a long bed as I wanted it and at same time a friend finally won his game to get a 2024 XSE AWD. My sports pals will be upset come ski season to not have the Sienna anymore.

There were tears from some in the family when the Sienna was gone. Beyond nice and reliable it served the kids years, was the hauler during years of cancer care and surgery, and death of a family member. Also a hauler for the most joyous times, epic trips, happy times and 3 kids to college. Kind of one of those machines that might actually have some spirit.

Our 2024 Tacoma has big shoes to fill because the 4 Toyotas before it were so good.
Sponsored

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
That Sienna is why I bought the Taco. We had the previous gen, and absolutely loved it. It was like a member of the family, similar to what you mentioned. The new one is miles better in every way (except maybe interior space, by a tiny margin) and once I sat in it, I knew my next vehicle would be a Tacoma or 4Runner. Toyota isnā€™t cheap these days, but theyā€™ve stepped up their game in the tech and interior materials departments.

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
Crossed 580mi of nuking hot desert day #2 of owning this taco. Day #1 was spent mall crawling the Caeserā€™s Palace fountains. I wouldnā€™t worry about anything, get a roadside policy and send it.

2024 Tacoma From excited to feeling nervous about my Tacoma Limited order IMG_6329

2024 Tacoma From excited to feeling nervous about my Tacoma Limited order IMG_6307

Reactions: MJE

SilverSurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I was wondering how the TH wheels would look on my Taco. I have to say Iā€™m surprised by how good the bronze/silver combo looks.
Sponsored