Sponsored

dkichenside

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road Premium
Do we know whats included in the Sport Premium package?
Sponsored

RunDMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
SR5 Upgrade Package (XtraCab) - Including leather-trimmed steering wheel, Smart Key with Digital Key technology, trailer brake controller, and more

SR5 Upgrade Package (Double Cab) - Including leather- trimmed steering wheel, JBL® * Audio with JBL Flex® portable speaker, Smart Key with Digital Key technology, trailer brake controller, power horizontal rear window, and more

TRD PreRunner Upgrade Package - includes Smart Key with Digital Key technology, trailer brake controller, and more

Hope this helps, the link above takes to the site where I got this from.
So I’m guessing the upgrade+heat is literally just that package plus heated seats? Really weird to have the option for a heated steering wheel and make the heated seats part of a separate package.

Also really lame that it seems there’s no option for the larger screen in the SR5. I don’t mind having a smaller screen, but it’s clear the interior was designed with the intention of the larger screen being there. The smaller screen just looks like an after thought.

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Manual
Do we know whats included in the Sport Premium package?
info located here:

2024-tacoma-options-packages-summary.pdf

"TRD Sport Premium Package (4WD) — includes Heated and ventilated 8-way power adjustable front seats, leather- trimmed heated steering wheel, 14" multimedia display, Panoramic View Monitor (PVM), Premium JBL® * Audio with JBL Flex® portable speaker, Power moonroof, pre-wired auxiliary switches, AC power inverter, Smart Key with Digital Key technology, digital rear-view mirror, towing technology package incl. trailer brake controller, power tailgate, power horizontal rear window, and more"

Sponsored

tswift

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Kind of curious what the and more means on each of these packages for the OR.

Glad I am not the only wondering about the configurator because this piecing everything together ourselves is something else haha.
Me too bc it looks like I don't care about the majority of what's in the upgrade/premium packages. The only 3 things I care about are the heated seats, the larger screen with better audio, and I'd like vinyl/leather/not cloth seats.

Looks like the heated seats and the screen can be got separately, but I'm not buying the premium package and spending 50k on a midsized truck. I'd just get some Clazzios for 500 when those get made.

Jstryker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 24
Very curious about what is included in the “Upgrade package” for TRD Offroad.… Any info on this?
Something's definitely missing out of this for 9k... I can't put my finger on it... Oh wait.... Yes they left off the year supply of Vaseline you are going to need once you sign the dotted line. Since it's gonna be that bad they should have at least added a wheelchair assist and dinner with a movie at least.

cgalloni

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Manual
it sucks big time and they only offer the 14" screen in with the 9k premium package.. making it the truck close to 55K , that is just freaking insane!

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson

4rsreed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Really curious as to what the “premium” and “upgrade” differences are
Looks like: ventilated seats, 14” Multimedia Display, moonroof, digital rear view mirror, towing tech package and power tailgate. Considering that you get the Upgrade Package for $4,640 and then add $720 for the 14” Display for a total of $5,360 instead of $8,800, I might try to go with that and not worry about the moonroof and power tailgate. The tailgate is kind of gimmicky anyway. But I doubt the upgrade package will be easy to find at dealers.

Sponsored

4rsreed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
it sucks big time and they only offer the 14" screen in with the 9k premium package.. making it the truck close to 55K , that is just freaking insane!
You can get the 14” display with the Upgrade Package for and additional $720 on top of the $4,,640 upgrade package or for $845 w/o the upgrade package. I suspect that will be tough to find at dealers.

cgalloni

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Manual
You can get the 14” display with the Upgrade Package for and additional $720 on top of the $4,,640 upgrade package or for $845 w/o the upgrade package. I suspect that will be tough to find at dealers.
If that is the case that is good, I can just order the truck and wait for it . Way better than paying for a bunch of stuff i don't want/need

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It doesn’t seem that the 360 camera comes with the 14” display, right? That’s a serious bummer. The only way I’m seeing to get 360 is the Premium package.

Tekoma

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A lot of you folks are thinking the options are going to be a la cart and you will be at the mercy of your regional distributor and what they decide you are going to get.
I certainly don’t think that and I understand how their allocations work. You have to wait for the combo you want to be available. If I had to guess the “Upgrade Package” + 14” media will a very common combo. Gives the best “bang for the buck” of techy upgrades without going too nutty on pricing.
Sponsored