Sponsored

Toyota is really dragging their feet on the 2025 Tacoma Info....

Airborne

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 4runner
Honestly im sure not much will change, perhaps the current shortcommings of current model, price Maybe, color. Hopefully…this is a new generation , im planning to write my check and buy new truck, if it blows up. Fuck it its under warrenty…we can , hope or speculate… is what it is… i need a new truck ive been driving toyotas for 40 years , im not leaving for the latest kia, or tesla. Lol.

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
Too many '24s on the lots. Turns out, there are still a bunch of adult males who know they'll never open the back doors on a 4-door pickup or use a 5 foot bed. When the manufacturers realize 97% of pickup users (not living in suburbia with 6 girl children soccer players...) would like to have pickup trucks, they will be able to sell most of them. In the mean time, there are half a million well equiped, but too expensive, 4-door, '24s rusting away on the lot.
naw dude. I open the back doors all the damn time. And I have a long bed hybrid. Can fit a great dane back here. Takes 15 minutes to put the seats back in when family flies in to ski.

2024 Tacoma Toyota is really dragging their feet on the 2025 Tacoma Info.... IMG_6507

Really fast whip. Nothing but stoke. Keep your kit lean when you can, having a blast driving it. Heading to Canyonlands in a couple weeks.

RokeHi

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner TRD Sport Access Cab V6 SR5
Honestly im sure not much will change, perhaps the current shortcommings of current model, price Maybe, color. Hopefully…this is a new generation , im planning to write my check and buy new truck, if it blows up. Fuck it its under warrenty…we can , hope or speculate… is what it is… i need a new truck ive been driving toyotas for 40 years , im not leaving for the latest kia, or tesla. Lol.
My first Toyota was a 1980 Toyota Truck 4x4 with a 4 speed manual, 2.2l I bought it used with a 100k miles and drove it until it had 440k. Now I drive a 2007 PreRunner Access Cab 4.0L Automatic, just hit 202k. I am ready for a new PreRunner probably a 2025. Waiting to see if there are any new colors. Toyota builds awesome trucks and I think they will take care of any issues.

Sponsored

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester & Subaru Ascent
Too many '24s on the lots. Turns out, there are still a bunch of adult males who know they'll never open the back doors on a 4-door pickup or use a 5 foot bed. When the manufacturers realize 97% of pickup users (not living in suburbia with 6 girl children soccer players...) would like to have pickup trucks, they will be able to sell most of them. In the mean time, there are half a million well equiped, but too expensive, 4-door, '24s rusting away on the lot.
You are mistaken in believing most buyers don't want a back seat.

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester & Subaru Ascent
I've looked at all the mid-size options and they are all lacking in something. The Tacoma lacks memory seats which is a deal breaker. Everything else I could deal with, but I don't expect them to add it despite pretty much every other manufacture having them in their top trims. Meanwhile GMC/Chevy lacks lane centering, the Ranger lacks ventilated seats, the Ridgeline needs a redesign DESPRATELY, and the Frontier is just a joke all around.

Unfortunately I've all but decided to get a few year old full size. I don't want a vehicle that big, but it is the only way I can get all the interior features I want. Fortunately the prices on even a 1-2 year old F-150 are pretty dang good. Not that hard to get 25-30K less than sticker for the top trims. It should hold me over for a few years while I wait for better mid-size options.
Sponsored

Last edited: