Sponsored

Trailhunter Skid Plate fit other models? Aftermarket air dam?

Btimothy4

First Name
TB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
If you just want a plastic rather than the hairy cardboard - The TRD OR has a plastic cover

2024 Tacoma Trailhunter Skid Plate fit other models? Aftermarket air dam? Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 9.33.23 AM
Sponsored

Reactions: Ron

taco4moro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
The part number is 51410-AK020
msrp is $200

i replaced the OR 2 piece skid with the aluminum and would be willing to sell and ship the stock for any sports or sr5's wanting it, would need to solve the missing crossbar problem to put it on though

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
msrp is $200

i replaced the OR 2 piece skid with the aluminum and would be willing to sell and ship the stock for any sports or sr5's wanting it, would need to solve the missing crossbar problem to put it on though
I tossed those two little felt skid plates into the box that my aluminum skid plate came in and threw it in the dumpster :giggle:

OP
OP

Tacomanoob

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4G Tacoma
Here is a funny thing I would like to share, I checked out a CBI skid plate, cost of the skid plate $740 and guess how much shipping came out to $900 plus. That is crazy....

Sponsored

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited Hybrid, Honda Pioneer 1000
In the end I fabricated my own from UHMW and a piece of steel flat bar my truck will never see extreme off road
I more wanted it to prevent any damage should a rock come off another vehicle or from a gravel road

used all the original bolts and holes I did not drill into the truck body or frame anywhere

I have the Sport Premium
Could you post some pics ?

Suzay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma sport
In the end I fabricated my own from UHMW and a piece of steel flat bar my truck will never see extreme off road
I more wanted it to prevent any damage should a rock come off another vehicle or from a gravel road

used all the original bolts and holes I did not drill into the truck body or frame anywhere

I have the Sport Premium
any Pics of your fabricated piece? Especially of the steel flat bar?
Sponsored