Sponsored

tacorancher

First Name
k
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma TH
So this is the *exact* tire I want to put on my stock Trailhunter wheels - thank you so much for posting. You look super close to the crash pad. I’m surprised. Do you think it’ll rub? Keep us posted please.

Can you show a front or back view to show the level of “poke” given the slight wider tire?

These tires weigh 63.9 pounds sadly because there’s no C load option. How is power and braking affected?

How is road comfort? Are they super stiff over bumps? How do they compare in this regard to stock? How about road noise and other handling characteristics?

Do you notice the added ground clearance ?

Why keep the old crappy tires ?
Keep us posted. Any rub or wear should be limited to the crash pad felt, which seems fine

TrashPanda

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR Premium
It looks great! What throws me off is some trucks running 285/70 with +25 appear to have more clearance at full lock on stock suspension and others are super close.

tacorancher

First Name
k
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma TH
It looks great! What throws me off is some trucks running 285/70 with +25 appear to have more clearance at full lock on stock suspension and others are super close.
@Snickers made some small calibrations with 285/75 - maybe it’s camber or other front end suspension settings
Sponsored