OP
OP
WKTJR1

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Limited iForce Max
My salesperson told me that Toyota lost a Tundra sale before it arrived last year. It left a a transit center headed to their dealership, and then it just disappeared from the system. After weeks of searching they found it in a Richmond,VA distribution place, who didn't even know that they had it.
This happened because someone didn’t do their job correctly; it was scanned out but not scanned back in.
Sponsored

Last edited:

tnjwinters

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma TRD Pro, 2024 Trailhunter 6’
I just flew to Ohio yesterday 10/24 and picked up my 6’ Trailhunter last night. Built 9/21, train all the way to Illinois, truck to Ohio, dealer received 10/21.

Sponsored

JustAnotherDingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon (for now!)
I'm glad we're within the 'non-worrying' threshold. lol. Will they tell us when to worry? My salesperson said she wouldn't expect an update in the system until it got loaded on the train. It all seems more chaotic than I'd expect from Toyota. I wonder if they know which ship. That would at least give us something to track.
The screengrab they sent me had a blank spot for a ship name but it just said not availible :/

JustAnotherDingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon (for now!)
Just got an updated date, now expected 11/7. I don't think the boat has left LZC yet theyve gotta be backed up.
Oh dope! I’d like to hope we are all on the same boat lol. Where’d you get that info? Sales rep or elsewhere? Curious if you got a ship name too 🤓
Sponsored