Sponsored

Another Order Timeline (Hybrid Off Road)

Mtn.Ta_CO_man

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe
Hey all, so there are a few of these "timelines" here but I thought I would add my own for further data if there are those that are trying to figure out their own delivery.
It all started on a cold, blustery day... OK, not really, sorry, it is Friday. :crazy:
  • I gave the dealer my request and specks and put down my deposit all on April 27th
  • Other then several calls about trucks he had coming that were no where close to what I am wanting, nothing until I got an email stating "The Wait is Over" on Sept. 6th
    • Just for the record, still waiting...
  • September 7th I got the allocation sheet with a temporary VIN. Build date was Oct. 8th
  • Yesterday, Oct 10 the temporary VIN changed to the final 'real' VIN. (I'm a real boy Geppetto)
    • I posted a question about how long this would take. It went much faster then I expected. Not complaining, though @entropy also said he tracked his from "Guanajuato through rail" and some of us are still waiting to hear how you did that. :)
  • Estimated availability 10/25/24 - 11/11/24
That is where things stand right now. I will update things as I learn more, or go to get my truck!
Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
You can find someone on this forum that can potentially help with that if you dm them, not going to mention it because I don't want to bring too much attention to it. That being said, your dealer can absolutely send you an exact screenshot of exactly where the truck is at and every step of the way, eventually that's what I did. I bugged my salesperson every week for an update, its the least they can do for you. So don't feel bad for asking :)

timetoeatpotatoes

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
D:
I'm getting close too!

My truck was estimated to arrive yesterday but its still in transit. About to bug my salesperson again but I dont think they have any new info.