Sponsored

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
So barely over 3000 miles on my truck and someone in a RAV4 crossed the yellow line on a curve.we were both doing 45 which made it a 90mph impact.

After CAT scans and x-rays, all I have is pains in my shoulders and upper back and a few cuts and a third-degree burn on my wrist from the airbags. Immediately after the impact I thought I was going to die. My spine was on fire and a lung for that gas from the airbags.

Two people in the other car went to trauma hospital. Not sure if the other driver is going to make it.

Got released from the hospital after a couple of hours so you could basically say I walked away from this.

I was still in my truck texting my sales guy to get another one ready. 🤔 don't want another silver one or white ones so trying to figure out what color I will get. I probably won't be able to get another 6 foot bed because when I bought this one a few months ago, he said they didn't have another 6 foot bed for the next 75 trucks allotted to them.

I told him I'll make a commercial for Toyota and he said he was contacting the department to see if they'd be interested in it.

I'm a man of faith and I know God was looking after me.

2024 Tacoma My baby got totaled in head-on collision @ 90mph (photos & video) IMG_4027

2024 Tacoma My baby got totaled in head-on collision @ 90mph (photos & video) IMG_4048

2024 Tacoma My baby got totaled in head-on collision @ 90mph (photos & video) IMG_4049

2024 Tacoma My baby got totaled in head-on collision @ 90mph (photos & video) IMG_4046

2024 Tacoma My baby got totaled in head-on collision @ 90mph (photos & video) IMG_4067

2024 Tacoma My baby got totaled in head-on collision @ 90mph (photos & video) IMG_4047

2024 Tacoma My baby got totaled in head-on collision @ 90mph (photos & video) IMG_4026

2024 Tacoma My baby got totaled in head-on collision @ 90mph (photos & video) IMG_4069
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Delirious

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Wow - glad your ok. Prayers for the other folks.

Used to be - you could fix damage like that.
Thank you and yes I have been praying for the other folks too. When the traffic cop was leaving me to go see them I told him to let them know I was asking about them.

SilverSurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
+ prayers of thanks for your safety in that accident and for the other people. Crazy situation and very sorry for your truck. He’s looking out for you for sure. If I had another chance, i just might hold out for solar octane…let your light shine!

Sponsored

OldOre

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD OffRoad
Glad you're ok, that was horrible. I hope the other folks make it through.

hemlockz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 TRD Offroad 6MT
Wow. So glad you’re okay and hope they pull through. That was so close, so sudden- life is precious.

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
A vehicle is disposable, but I'm sure you are more than thankful to be still walking and talking and without major injuries (hopefully nothing else will crop up in time)! Did you ever receive feedback on why the other driver crossed the lane. I'm just reaching here, but I suppose it's not a long reach but thinking the other driver was preoccupied with texting or fiddling with their phone?

Sponsored

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
Glad you're OK & your truck saved your life. Dashcam absolutely indispensable must-have. Either that person had a seizure or its negligence.

I'm almost always watching for oncoming traffic on roads like this. Worst nightmare I tend to ride that white line defensive driver style So many distracted motorists putting others in danger.

diablo2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Wow. Glad you're ok. Prayers for the others involved. Time to install that dashcam.

OP
OP
Delirious

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
+ prayers of thanks for your safety in that accident and for the other people. Crazy situation and very sorry for your truck. He’s looking out for you for sure. If I had another chance, i just might hold out for solar octane…let your light shine!
Thanks so much!
Sponsored