TrashPanda

TrashPanda

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR Premium
@fightforfood247 I’m ultimately going to have to eat it. It is either lose $7-8k or just drive it and eventually break even 3 years from now. Going to take plenty of pics and then try to get under there with a rust remover and see what I can do. There is plenty of grease under there. Not sure what happened.
Sponsored

tacorancher

First Name
k
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma TH
@fightforfood247 I’m ultimately going to have to eat it. It is either lose $7-8k or just drive it and eventually break even 3 years from now. Going to take plenty of pics and then try to get under there with a rust remover and see what I can do. There is plenty of grease under there. Not sure what happened.

I am perplexed as to why you’ve got the rust and I don’t - but maybe I will - google “rust under seat” and watch a wave of complaints for every kind of vehicle. It’s not toyota being cheap is my point. It just happens. I’ll do some more digging as I’m just curious. Part of the issue is if our trucks cost 30K we wouldn’t care lol.

BMW:

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?s=35ae1b9f58df892d8d5e42ec47d242b0&t=726583

fightforfood247

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma trd off road
Alright I’m going to take a good look at these pics and then go out to my truck and see what mine looks like.

OP
OP
TrashPanda

TrashPanda

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am perplexed as to why you’ve got the rust and I don’t - but maybe I will - google “rust under seat” and watch a wave of complaints for every kind of vehicle. It’s not toyota being cheap is my point. It just happens. I’ll do some more digging as I’m just curious. Part of the issue is if our trucks cost 30K we wouldn’t care lol.

BMW:

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?s=35ae1b9f58df892d8d5e42ec47d242b0&t=726583
If my truck was $30k my wife would be much happier!😂
Also beer has begun.

OP
OP
TrashPanda

TrashPanda

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well my wife and I have agreed if I can trade it for $48k, I’m paying the difference and buying a shittier vehicle👌🏻
Sponsored