Sponsored

run_ruh

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium Package 6-Spd (white)
I am going to get a Smartcap eventually, has anyone had to do anything to the suspension with the extra weight added? Also, I plan on putting in a decked system too, so there will be more weight with that too.
Sponsored

bsquaredMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
My question for any cap is whether there is a way to move the rear view camera to the back of the camper. Has anyone experimented with that?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
I am going to get a Smartcap eventually, has anyone had to do anything to the suspension with the extra weight added? Also, I plan on putting in a decked system too, so there will be more weight with that too.
The Smartcap Evo Adventure only weighs around 200 lbs., on it's own it's definitely not any different than having a second adult in the truck.

I typically roll around with ~300lbs. in addition to the Smartcap and Rooftop tent, I haven't noticed any difference in drive and there isn't any bed sag.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
My question for any cap is whether there is a way to move the rear view camera to the back of the camper. Has anyone experimented with that?
Smart Cap's have a window so the bed camera and rear cab light both see into the canopy.
Sponsored