Trailhunter - tonneau cover?

Gypsy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhunter
Sorry for the newbie question but I’ve always been a Jeep gal and am not familiar with Toyota after market. No OEM tonneau covers for the 2024 Trailhunter so I’m wondering if anyone has an aftermarket one they can recommend? Bonus points if it can be found in Canada.

Also looking for something super secure. A friend just lost his off his Tacoma on the highway and now I’m a bit paranoid.

Thanks so much!
Sponsored

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
Can't help you out with the TH Tonneau Cover, but I just installed an Extang soft Trifold on my 24 Sport. It has an extra safety tether on each side to prevent it blowing off the truck if the clamps aren't secured properly.

MTTH24

First Name
Ofrode
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TH on way
Sorry for the newbie question but I’ve always been a Jeep gal and am not familiar with Toyota after market. No OEM tonneau covers for the 2024 Trailhunter so I’m wondering if anyone has an aftermarket one they can recommend? Bonus points if it can be found in Canada.

Also looking for something super secure. A friend just lost his off his Tacoma on the highway and now I’m a bit paranoid.

Thanks so much!
If you remove the ARB bed bar, plenty of tonneau options. I’m going with Retrax. If you don’t remove the bed bar, so far I haven’t found one that is compatible.

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
No tonneau cover will work with the Trailhunter ARB sport bar on. I sold mine and installed the Toyota OEM cover and it's fine.
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter - tonneau cover? 20240625_132114

JustAnotherDingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon (for now!)
hey there! If you remove the arb sport bar you should be able to put on any OEM tonneau covers. I believe others have done it ~ there are prob photos here or in the TH Facebook group. I’m currently trying to convince my sales guy it’s possible so I can throw one in the bed to take home when I go pick this thing up hopefully in the next couple weeks.

i don’t believe there’s a way to mount one while keeping that chase rack installed because of how it bolts to the frame rails. (Weird design choice on ARBs end if you ask me)
Sponsored