Sponsored

Illuminated Front Toyota Emblem (PT413-35240) - anyone install on front grill yet?

MarkusJ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport 4x4
Has anybody installed the illuminated Toyota badge for the front grill?
PT# PT413-35240
Sponsored

bml42

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Premium (6MT) in WCP
One of those things I'd like to see, but I'm not sure I would ever do it. I'll just black mine out like most others, I think.

OP
OP
MarkusJ

MarkusJ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport 4x4
One of those things I'd like to see, but I'm not sure I would ever do it. I'll just black mine out like most others, I think.
Yeah me also, curious to see what it looks like. I tried to order the black badge but it’s on back order. I was finally able to get the OEM bed mat after numerous tries.

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Yeah me also, curious to see what it looks like. I tried to order the black badge but it’s on back order. I was finally able to get the OEM bed mat after numerous tries.
Just pop it off and plastidip it. There is no black badge for the Tacoma. It's a sticker over the chrome.
2024 Tacoma Illuminated Front Toyota Emblem (PT413-35240) - anyone install on front grill yet? IMG_0778

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
Just pop it off and plastidip it. There is no black badge for the Tacoma. It's a sticker over the chrome.
IMG_0778.jpg
I always see references to 'Plastidip' on here. Is that better than just using black spray paint?

Sponsored

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
I always see references to 'Plastidip' on here. Is that better than just using black spray paint?
Easy to apply, ot holds up will with no finishing work and can be removed easily of you don't like it.

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Kind of, but not really. it’s a little hard to describe, but it does peel off if you want to. It’s pretty durable. I’ve seen people plastic dip wheels in it last five years. The logo should be fine. since it’s got plastic properties. It looks like the plastic surrounding the logo on the grill. I popped off the logo using cell phone tools. I’ve also seen people use feeler gauges to pop it off . just go, gentle, and it’ll be fine. It comes in a spray. Can get it at Walmart, or I got mine from Amazon.

OP
OP
MarkusJ

MarkusJ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport 4x4
This part number is for the black badge, i believe.
PT413-35240 AE

Tacomanoob

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4G Tacoma
I would love to see the illuminated front emblem too. I might put one on later down the line.

Sponsored

bml42

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Premium (6MT) in WCP
Wonder how this gets its illumination, there some plug there waiting for it or is there more work to it? Curious since the stock emblem isn't lit.

webshot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Has anybody installed the illuminated Toyota badge for the front grill?
PT# PT413-35240
Just installed one. I like it. I have a "Limited" trim with the chrome grill so the emblem (unlit) matches the old one perfectly. I like the look at night, hopefully it does not draw too much attention.

OP
OP
MarkusJ

MarkusJ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport 4x4
Just installed one. I like it. I have a "Limited" trim with the chrome grill so the emblem (unlit) matches the old one perfectly. I like the look at night, hopefully it does not draw too much attention.
Can you take a pic or two at night? Thanks

OP
OP
MarkusJ

MarkusJ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport 4x4
Can you take a pic or two at night?
Wonder how this gets its illumination, there some plug there waiting for it or is there more work to it? Curious since the stock emblem isn't lit.
It comes with a wire harness that plugs into the lights.