Sponsored

Illuminated Front Toyota Emblem (PT413-35240) - anyone install on front grill yet?

bresna

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport
Here are the install instruction to help everyone... Attached
Talk about coincidence... I just got these instructions from McGee Toyota this morning. The only step that looks a little off is Step 16. They show the tie wrap from Step 15 but it doesn't look like it's positioned the way it was in Step 15. I still may give this a try myself. Looks pretty easy.
Sponsored

Forest Moon

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OR Supersonic Red MT
Just installed one. I like it. I have a "Limited" trim with the chrome grill so the emblem (unlit) matches the old one perfectly. I like the look at night, hopefully it does not draw too much attention.
Did you purchase it from the dealership? I can't seem to find this item for sale anywhere. I'm not even sure if the part number the OP listed is correct because I've also seen PT413-35250 posted somewhere.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MarkusJ

MarkusJ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport 4x4
Did you purchase it from the dealership? I can't seem to find this item for sale anywhere. I'm not even sure if the part number the OP listed is correct because I've also seen PT413-35250 posted somewhere.
PT413-35240 is for the Sport and Off road, the number you listed is for the SR5. Sparks Toyota has them. About $189.

Forest Moon

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 OR Supersonic Red MT
PT413-35240 is for the Sport and Off road, the number you listed is for the SR5. Sparks Toyota has them. About $189.
Ok thanks. I'm going to purchase one soon. I think these are better looking than the raptor lights everyone(myself included) installs on the 3rd gens.

webshot

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited

that_frenchman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium iForce Max
Just installed one. I like it. I have a "Limited" trim with the chrome grill so the emblem (unlit) matches the old one perfectly. I like the look at night, hopefully it does not draw too much attention.
Do you turn it on via one of the Aux switches or does it come on when the headlights turn on?

Sponsored
OP
OP
MarkusJ

MarkusJ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport 4x4
I just ordered one, anything i should be looking out for on the install?
Sponsored