2024 Tacoma TRD OR
So I just joined their waitlist for th
Sponsored

nosirrahdrof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota 4Runner
I see that, unfortunately i have no clue if it works with the hybrid model (I know the front will, but not sure about the back). Does anyone have a support email for tuxmat, or any way to contact an actual human? The bot on the website is not intelligent at all.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I will reach out to my contact there. I don't see why they would not fit. Pretty sure the layout in the back is the same. I'll ask

Dankoma

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Premium
I see that, unfortunately i have no clue if it works with the hybrid model (I know the front will, but not sure about the back). Does anyone have a support email for tuxmat, or any way to contact an actual human? The bot on the website is not intelligent at all.
They were easy to contact on Instagram

Sner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
Order placed - I've always been a WeatherTech customer, hoping these don't disappoint.

nosirrahdrof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota 4Runner
I will reach out to my contact there. I don't see why they would not fit. Pretty sure the layout in the back is the same. I'll ask
There is a difference in the hump between the seats in the gas only vs hybrid. The other mfgs (lasfit, weathertech, etc) have different SKUs for the two models

I've asked on Instagram if they are compatible and if not, if they will sell the front row separately (which are identical). And if they won't do that when they expect the hybrid SKU to come out.

I'll keep everyone posted to their reply

Sponsored

Jakedawgy

First Name
Rock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Premium Underground
Ordered as well. Had them in my 3rd Gen and really prefer them over Weather tech.

FYI for those in Canada, although they are not yet available there, but I got my 3rd Gen mats from Costco where they are sold under the brand "Phantom". Same mats though and cheaper...