Sponsored

2024 Tacoma Integrated Bed Scene Lighting

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Latest update is that the bed rail 'should' be in between the 13th and 28th. LOL!! We'll see...
Sponsored

Nvideon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma
My Trailhunter came with the bed scene lights in the rails but it was not an option on the truck. Did I just get them? Hard to believe that, but no idea how to turn them on since they are there. As said above, need a wiring harness from dealer??
Sorry for the late response lol I believe the bed scene lights are standard for the Trailhunters

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma iForce Max
There are published PNs for the lighting but nothing shows when you try to search the numbers.

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
There are published PNs for the lighting but nothing shows when you try to search the numbers.
I'll post a part number when mine ever comes in and I remember to do it!šŸ˜„

Sponsored

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
New estimated date from dealer is September 4-11. All the available units must be going to manufacturing plants.

Sponsored

vberber

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trd Pro
New estimated date from dealer is September 4-11. All the available units must be going to manufacturing plants.
Crazy,

the guy doing my ppf said he saw these plugs when they removed the trim on the top rails. Wonder if these are connectors for the lights.

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Integrated Bed Scene Lighting IMG_9132

2024 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma Integrated Bed Scene Lighting IMG_9131

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Crazy,

the guy doing my ppf said he saw these plugs when they removed the trim on the top rails. Wonder if these are connectors for the lights.

IMG_9132.jpeg

IMG_9131.jpeg
I wouldn't be surprised at all given that the bed scene lighting is an option. Probably one wiring harness for all the trucks. I know on m y old Landcruiser that the wiring harness was there for items like the hi range center differential lock button. Standard for everywhere but the US market. Easy add.

Supertech1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
Iā€™m interested in doing this just to remove the ones that came on the truck with crappy fitment & are lifting near the cabin.
Iā€™ve owned a couple 3rd Gen Tundras and 4th Gen Tacomas, all had this bad fitment you refer to, except the TH bed scene rails. They fit perfect, no lift.

Iā€™m not sure if this is due to better design, or the fact the sport bar mount kept pressure on the top of plastic while summer heat helped mold the plastic cap, IDK?

andrewleader

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road 5' Automatic with Stabilizer Dsconnect
Does anyone know if the bed scene lighting turns on when you approach the car, or when you unlock the car with the remote?

Or are the only options to have it turn on when the tailgate is open, or manually via the on/off switch in the cab?

If it's set to the Door setting, does it immediately turn off once you close the tailgate? Seems a little silly if so... ideally I would hope the bed scene lighting stays on for at least 30 seconds after closing the tailgate (since I would think the use case is "It's dark out and I just closed my tailgate and am going to walk around to my driver's door and would appreciate the additional light while walking over there"). I feel like these lights could be really useful IF they're well integrated, but idk how well they work? So little info online.

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
On, off and door. I do recall them staying on thec30 seconds a d on with the tailgate down.
Sponsored