Dealer Mark ups continue

907Yota

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Toyota Xtracab 4WD
My local dealer has these two in stock stock Tacomas listed today. Check out that dealer adjustment. To me, this says one thing; go buy a Nissan Frontier. 😳

2024 Tacoma Dealer Mark ups continue IMG_7651

2024 Tacoma Dealer Mark ups continue IMG_7650
Sponsored

Sagebrush

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
What I find odd about this–there are two Toyota dealerships in Alaska. One in Anchorage and the other in Fairbanks. Both owned by Kendall. They have the gross markups in Anchorage but not in Fairbanks.

Last edited:

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma iForce Max
Each dealer has it's own Sales Manager who have different opinions on new car sales.

Sponsored

AnotherRandomWhiteGuy

First Name
Another
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2001
Damn! My local dealer has been doing MSRP except on TRD sport. They've been giving $1,500 off of every TRD sport they have received. It must not sell well in my area. People out here want more dirt worthy machines.

Plumbers 1st Taco

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5 double cab
Paid sticker in April when I purchased mine here in the twin cities. Have yet to see another on the road up here yet.

Tacoflvrd

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD sport
Crazy. My local dealer has 8 on the lot right now. Shit load of tundras too.

Sponsored

Kjc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR
My local dealer has these two in stock stock Tacomas listed today. Check out that dealer adjustment. To me, this says one thing; go buy a Nissan Frontier. 😳

IMG_7651.jpeg

IMG_7650.jpeg
I guess I checked Kendall before you cause I saw the original marked up price... I was just checking inventory... I picked up my 24 TRD off-road up in Anchorage... Wanted a premium package but they told me it would be awhile so I jumped on one that came in... It has everything but the leather seats and cameras /power tailgate... Out the door $50,185...my salesman said they wanted to add wheels & tires but the parts didn't come in time... Got lucky

2024 Tacoma Dealer Mark ups continue Screenshot_20240606_080030_Samsung Internet

Last edited:

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
My dealership sales manager told me I was getting away without a $5000 markup. It was end of the month and I know they were hurting for sales. As before with other purchases, I told them I'll pay the sticker, but I'm not paying the markup. It worked again, although I had to stand up and tell them I was done I said I'd already cross my line twice and I just can't do it again. When you're ready to walk out the door, they usually talk. Never act excited over a purchase.

av8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
lol... you live in AK. Everything is ridiculously overpriced and difficult to obtain there. Lived in Girdwood, Eagle River and Anchorage. Crazy how people get ripped off there.

av8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many
My dealership sales manager told me I was getting away without a $5000 markup. It was end of the month and I know they were hurting for sales. As before with other purchases, I told them I'll pay the sticker, but I'm not paying the markup. It worked again, although I had to stand up and tell them I was done I said I'd already cross my line twice and I just can't do it again. When you're ready to walk out the door, they usually talk. Never act excited over a purchase.
but...you paid MSRP...so who actually won?
Sponsored