No camaras, screen blank.

B-52 Gunner

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
So this morning I'm backing into a parking spot and have no camara, screen blank. No camaras when I press the "view" button.
Screen does come on when I put it in "park" displaying the radio infotainment stuff.

Went back out and checked it 30 minutes later and works fine.
Anyone have that experience?
Sponsored

Hannzie

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
So this morning I'm backing into a parking spot and have no camara, screen blank. No camaras when I press the "view" button.
Screen does come on when I put it in "park" displaying the radio infotainment stuff.

Went back out and checked it 30 minutes later and works fine.
Anyone have that experience?
This happened to me a couple weeks ago with my pro. Screen went blank, no cameras, but radio still playing. At the end of my drive I restarted the truck and everything worked fine. Told my service department but they need to see it to fix it. Tell the dealer and have them report the issue to Toyota. Maybe enough people will report the same issue and they will find a fix.

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
Have not had that, you can try an infotainment reset next time to see if that helps. Hold the power button down for like 10 seconds. Hopefully it was just a bug. Tech is the number 1 issue on cars these days.

flgator77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off-Road
Have not had that, you can try an infotainment reset next time to see if that helps. Hold the power button down for like 10 seconds. Hopefully it was just a bug. Tech is the number 1 issue on cars these days.
Have about 3,000 miles in my TRD OR Premium and what you describe has happened three times, most recently last week. Self corrected each time, within a minute or so.

MarkusJ

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport 4x4
Happened to me first time this morning, came back after restart. 2300 miles, 6months owned.

pmfh

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
This has happened to me three times so far. My TRD Sport has less the 4k miles. Turning the ignition off then back on has restored the cameras each time
Sponsored