Sponsored

TRD OR STOCK TIRES PSI - OMGGGG

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
What does shipping have to do with tire pressures? Maybe if they were filled with helium, it would be easier on the truck haulers.:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

bresna

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport
What does shipping have to do with tire pressures? Maybe if they were filled with helium, it would be easier on the truck haulers.:ROFLMAO:
When they strap them down, they don't want the tires getting squashed flat and possibly damaged so they overinflate them. I've been told that this was more important when shipping vehicles overseas but I guess they do it for truck shipments too.

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Get them with the survey. One bad thing on the survey even if it's about dirty bathrooms will kill his commission and bonuses that he racked up for the quarter.
I did it once inadvertently because the finance manager was the biggest a hole in the world.
The sales guy texted me crying for costing him thousands in his bonuses and asked what did he do wrong.
I didn't understand that a bad mark on the survey for any reason goes against the sales guy. I wrote to the general manager and Chevrolet about that. The general manager thanked me because I did praise the sales guy who was a great guy. Never heard from Chevrolet about it.
and no response on the survey is just as good as a good survey.
And also, a bad survey costs them their holdback money which is about a grand or so

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
I got my truck last month. Don't recall any survey. Is that something that's mailed to you?

OP
OP
ChrisC

ChrisC

First Name
Christy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD ORP
this is all BS. The pressure in the tires should be caught during the pre-delivery inspection. No one has an excuse. This is a service department fail, and they need to be pointed out.
Well, got the PDI from service manager and of course tire pressure box was checked. Which tells me that there could be much more on that list that is checked off but really wasn’t actually inspected. Lost trust in that service department.

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma iForce Max
Pencil whipped. Not surprising.
Sponsored